Urology is the branch of medicine that focuses on diseases of the male and female urinary tract system and the male reproductive organs. The organs under the domain of urology include the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis).
Clinique Médicale Diamant Urologists are medical professionals that are specialized to diagnose, treat, and manage patients with urological disorders such as: Urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, blood in urine, erection problems, diseases of the bladder, prostate and kidneys, cancer of the prostate, bladder or kidney.
You can consult our Urologists if you have any of the following heath problems / symtoms:
- Discomfort while urinating
- A sense of difficulty in completely emptying the bladder
- Incontinence, a loss of urinary control
- Hematuria, the appearance of blood in the urine
- The sensation of pain appearing to be related to one of the structures of the urinary tract
- Problems with sexual function
- Infertility, difficulties involved in conceiving a child